Sunday, December 26, 2010

HELLO


This is the Eric and Tracy Harper Family starting our own blog.  We know we are late to the party.  Tracy has been talking about starting a family blog for what seems like years.  For some reason she wanted me to set it up for like I am an expert or something.  Any way we plan on documenting our lives so family and friends will be able to keep track of our comings and goings.  Let us thank you in advance for your interest and love. -Eric

P.S.  Those who know me know that I am a terrible speller so let me apologise in advance for misspelled words.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I love this family picture! We put it on our fridge whenever Caleb isn't walking around with it. Second, I'm glad you guys have started a blog...now Caleb can see his other cousins more often!

    ReplyDelete