Saturday, January 1, 2011

For Christmas the family got a Wii.  Tracy and Ethan had wanted one for Christmas for a while.  I am not a huge video game person so I had to be talked into it.  Of course the kids want to play it all the time.  They are getting good.  Ethan and Sydney love playing bowling and tennis.  They are quite good.  I am unfortunately very bad at it.  (The bowling ball always curves to the left on me.) But the kids are very cute playing.  The only thing is it is just a matter of time before they hit themselves or something the way the whirl the controler around.  The other favorite game is Super Mario.  Again the kids can already beat me at this game.  Oh well to be young again. -Eric

2 comments:

  1. It looks like they are getting some exercise while playing so that's good. You also have a new carrot to use for after chores and homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always embarrassed when people invite me to do any sort of wii or video game too. I'm competitive at heart, but not in skill!

    ReplyDelete