Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Week of Snow

This past week we had snow and really cold weather. The snow came early Monday morning. It snowed through out the day.  Then the ice came.  I went into work on Monday. There was only me and one other therapist there. We got the basics done. I left early before the ice came. While I was working the kids did go out to play.  The snow was very powdery and not good for snowman making.  Haily was sick and did not last long playing.  The ice came Monday afternoon and coated the snow so the kids were unable to play in the snow. We ended up between somewhere 6-8 inchs. The temperature stayed low and it is just starting to really melt today. As a result the roads have not been the best.  The kids did not go to school all week.  I did not go to work on Tuesday bacause of the road and then I go Haily's flu and missed work the rest of the week. Thurday night Ethan and Tracy also was sick.  All in all it was not a fun week for us.- Eric 



No comments:

Post a Comment